Adam Khattak Solicitors specialise in immigration and European Law. The people at the firm have many years of expeerience and knowledge in this area of law.
We understand that our clients need to feel confident that they receive the best customer service to face the complex legal challenges ahead of them.
We are members of the Law Society. The Law Society exists to represent, promote and support all solicitors, so they in turn can help their clients.
We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). The SRA is the independent regulator of solicitors and law firms in England and Wales. They regulate more than 130,000 solicitors in England and Wales and aim to protect the public by:
- Ensuring that solicitors meet high standards, and
- Acting when risks are identified.
All the Barristers that we work with are regulated by the Bar Standards Board
The Bar Standards Board regulate barristers, their professional practice and specialised legal services in England and Wales, in the public interest.
Why choose us?
- Expert legal advice: over 20 years of combined expertise from an award winning solicitors firm;
- Individual Service: professional legal advice tailored to your specific needs, no matter where you are in the world;
- Affordable: fixed payment plan with no hidden extra fees;
- Peace of mind: all of our solicitors are qualified UK immigration solicitors and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority;
- Confidence: we are proud members of Immigration Law Practitioners Association.
Law relevant to your case, including, but not limited to: